October 18, 2018 at 11:07 am #3728SarahMember
<p>I’m forwarding this as I expect it may be of general interest to HarBUG members:</p>
<p>We would like to invite you to participate in the 2018 Harwell Campus Travel Survey.</p>
<p>Your feedback will be vital in developing the future campus transport strategy and helping us to understand where we may be able to make improvements. Any data you supply will be used for the survey only and the results will be collated and will not be linked back to individual responses.</p>
<p>This should only take a few minutes of your time and please feel free to share the link with colleagues, so they can also complete the survey. Please click here to access the survey. </p>
<p>As an additional incentive, we are offering a £250 Amazon Voucher to one lucky survey participant who will be drawn from all the surveys submitted by the deadline of 18.00 hrs on Friday 16th November. </p>
<p>We would like to thank you in advance for taking part in this survey. </p>
T: 01235 250 091</p>
<p>Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- The prize is a £250 Amazon voucher and it cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative voucher/prize.
- Only one survey submission per person is permitted.
- The travel survey must have been completed by 18.00 hrs on Friday 16th November. Surveys received after this date will not be included in the draw.
- All survey and draw participants must belong to a Harwell Campus organisation.
- The draw will take place on Wednesday 21st November at HQ, Thomson Avenue, Harwell Campus with the winner drawn at random from all the entries submitted.
- The winner’s name will be publicised afterwards, through campus channels.
- Completing the survey will gain automatic entry into the draw but If you do not wish to take part in the draw, please email Dawn Crawford to let her know (details above).
- Harwell Oxford Management staff are invited to participate in the survey but are not eligible to take part in the draw.
October 18, 2018 at 4:01 pm #3729
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.